Sunday 28 March 2010

Beautiful Creations made by Angela!!!

It's a lovely sunny day here the sun is shining makes you feel so much better doesn't it! and with Easter fast approaching I just had to show you Angela's amazing creations, she is a brilliant artist with lots of fascinating ideas. Why not pop over to Angela's blog and have a look around at her lovely work. The stamp Angela has used Honey Bunny by Instyle stamps is available here in my store.
Angela explains in her own words how she made these stunning pieces:

I created a wall or a door hanger. I was looking through my things to alter when I remember that I had these plain pieces of thin wood that I purchased at Joann a while back in the wood craft department. And I was so happy when I brought one back to my craft area and it was the perfect size!! Love it when that happens. I sanded it then painted it with some Acrylic paint in offwhite/cream. Then I pulled out some Basic Grey paper from the Blush Collection and aged the edges with some Distressing Ink in Tea Rose and Vintage photo. I glued it to the wood with some Modge Podge. I used a spellbinders die and aged the label and added some blue chalk to the center then outward for the background for little Honey Bunny to be adhered to. I popped the labels die and my Honey Bunny image up with foam tape, after I colored her with my copics and cut her out. I added some prima roses, bling swirls, and a chipboard butterfly(Making Memories). After all that was done I punched 2 hole in the top and added some organdy ribbon and tied a bow on the top so it could be used to hang up.

I also created a little square gift box, that I painted with the same paint color. Then I added the same DP and Spellbinder die( repeating the same techinques and embellishments).


Here is a view of the box closed to show more detail.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my Easter creations
Copics Used:
Skin: E0000,E00,E50,E21,R20,R11,R00
Hair: E57,E35, E21
Fur: E40,E41 and 0 Colourless blender
R20,R11,R00
Bow- RV19,RV17,RV09,RV04

A big thankyou to Angela for letting me share her work with all my followers, if you would like to leave Angela a comment I am sure she would love to hear from you

Luv Teresa xx




2 comments:

  1. Oh ! it's so sweet ! Beautiful creations !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela these are beautiful creations,i love the cute ickle bunny.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx