Friday 19 March 2010

Dance of Butterfly

Morning Peeps,

Wow, I'm posting on the Crafts and Me Blogspot. Well what can I tell you, its been a hectic week and I am shattered, but I guess you don't really want to hear that, do you? My DT card is of course one of the Sweet Pea Stamps, Dance of  Butterfly, available right HERE from Teresa.  The sentiment is also from the same sheet no. 6, Fantasy Art Collection.  As you know Teresa has the exclusive UK rights to sell these so you can only get them from CRAFTS AND ME. They are a dream to colour and the more I see the more I want, so be warned they are addictive.



I have used copic markers to colour her in and layered onto bazill cardstock.  The DP is from Kay & Co. The flower is prima and the leaves are cut out on Quickutz and inked with distress inks. I used the sizzlets die for the filagree corners and pearls and lace are from my stash.  And lastly but not least, the little key.  Well I love the little key.  This is the air dry clay which you pop into a mould and leave.  That's it, pop it out, paint it, ink it, whatever you like.  And guess what?  They are available from Crafts and Me, yay!


Don't forget we have the brand new launch of the Crafts and Me Challenge site launching on the 31st March and were looking forward to hopping onto all your blogs to see your beautiful creations.

Thanks for popping by and I would love to read your comments.


 

4 comments:

  1. Tracy I love all the colour & paper combo's you have used it looks so lush! and what can I say about the colouring fantastic!!!
    Luv Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy
    A gorgeous card,love the colours cannot wait while i get my stamps so i can have a play,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tracey this is stunning I love it so much the colour combo is just so perfect for her!

    hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Tracy, love the pretty colours and papers. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx