Tuesday 30 March 2010

Only 1 day left and whoo hoo !!!

Well half a day now LOL!! Till the launch of the CRAFTS AND ME CHALLENGE BLOG all the details for the 1st challenge and all those yummy prizes will be on the blog tomorrow at 9.30am so remember to pop on over. We are looking forward to viewing all your fab creations.I,m going to take this oportunity to Thank TERESA for all her hard work and for letting me be a member of her fab Design Team.and to also thank all the Lovely Design team for all their hard work too.Here,s to many Crafts&me Challenges to come.

As today is Tuesday it,s my turn to post a card or project using one of the many fab stamps available at The CRAFTS and ME online store HERE
I have used a Sweet pea Stamp SPRING LUNA Coloured her with promarkers She is one of the stamps included the second prize.
Promarkers used=
Hair=Gold and Canary
Skin=Vanilla,Ivory and Dusky pink for cheeks
Dress= Midnight Blue,China Blue, and Khaki for flower stems
Tail and flower=Terracotta,Raw Sienna,pastel blue
Stars=Sunflower
I stamped the image twice and cut ovals one Lrg and one smaller and at an angle,you can see on the closeup pic.
The papers are from Papermanias new Persimmon collection,Prima eline cream flowers which i coloured with Promarkers the same as the Tail,other embellies from my stash.
I also used my new punches i got from the NEC,MS deep edge and Xcut Butterfly punch.
and a nestie label die.And the sentiment is also a Sweetpea stamp.
Thanx for any comments you leave all are much appreciated.




5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Trish,looking forward to the challenges,my stamps are on there way yipeee,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this card is soooooo stunning i love the colours youve used xxx

    only one more day till the first challenge, how exciting i cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish what a fantastic card I love the colours, the blues and oranges look great, the butterfly punch is so pretty.
    Wow Weeeeee Challenge day tomorrow.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Trish I forgot, thankyou for the lovely comment, it is me that wants to say a MASSIVE THANKYOU to you and the girls for everything you are doing, I have picked the perfect team I couldn't be happier.
    Luv Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card!! can't wait for the new challenge. I am ready and waiting. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx