Wednesday 14 April 2010

CHALLENGE #2

It's time for Challenge #2 over at the CRAFTS and ME Challenge Blog thank you everyone who joined in our very 1st Challenge and for leaving us some wonderful comments.
we had 85 entries and all were amazing so much hard work was put into every single one which is fantastic.
The lucky prize winners will be revealed over on the Challenge blog in a few days time.
Now onto CHALLENGE #2, our fabulous Trish has chosen the theme for this one it is a COLOUR COMBO and the colours are BROWN, PINK and YELLOW.
You can make any creation as long as you include these colours, the D.T's have come up with some wonderful ideas, pop over HERE to see their creations there amazing.
It would be wonderful if you could keep supporting us by entering CHALLENGE #2

Our lovely Sponsor for challenge #2 is Jodie at BUGABOO STAMPS she is giving the lucky winner 7 digi,s of their choice what a fantastic PRIZE.


My colour COMBO card for Challenge #2 is using The Red Hearts Ching-Chou-Kuik Stamp available HERE at Crafts and Me.
To make the background I placed Butterfly peel-offs over my card and then I patted chalk using a cotton wool pad over my butterflies, when I had finished the whole page I lifted off the peel- offs.
I added my fav. Stickles of course on the wings to give sparkle!!
I used various brown inks to stamp Red Hearts, Versafine vintage sepia, and Tom Holtz Distress inks one on top of the other and random areas, both avail. in the store.
I mounted the image on acetate & added some peel-off hearts.
The feathers etc. are from my stash.


Luv Teresa xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa
    A gorgeous card,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa, love your background, fab idea and another great idea for the head gear. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx