Tuesday 13 April 2010

Elaine Cox,s Little River Fairy





My dont the days fly by it,s Tuesday once again and my turn to showcase one of the fab stamps on sale at Crafts and Me. I have used one of the Gorgeous SWEETPEA STAMPS available HERE exclusive to the uk from Teresa store. It,s LITTLE RIVER FAIRY from Sheet 1 of ELAINE COX,s fab images.
I actually got out my sewing machine which i,ve had for some time and stitched around the edges.I distressed the card.and raised the image with foam pads to add depth mounted it onto a fab Doily I bought at the NEC in Birmingham. I coloured the image with Promarkers, I added sparkly Gems in swirls,added stickles glitter for some more sparkle.the DP,s are from Papermanias Aqua Capsule collection and the beautiful Orchid flower i also found at the NEC and is from Mei Flowers.
Oh and by the way today is the last day to get your entries in for the CRAFTS and ME Challenge Blogs 1st challenge with 3 fabulous Prizes you have till 8pm tonight as challenge #2 starts on wednesday.
Thanx for visiting

3 comments:

  1. Diamond, this is just beautiful!!! Love the fabric and sewing!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish the little river fairy is just beautiful and I love the way you have coloured in the image!! The card looks fab with the stitching and the perect flower!! Love it Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! So pretty Trish, the Little River Fairy looks lovely in those colours and all the glitter, I love the sewing idea and the flowers great.
    Luv Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx