Friday 21 May 2010

Willow with Champange

Morning Peeps,


Just a quick post as I am totally shattered. As well as working full time I have been trying to get 5 design team cards done as I usually do this over the weekend, at a push, but this weekend I have a netball tournament and I really must get a pile of stuff that I sorted out to go on Ebay actually listed rather than sat in the corner. So I have been working my little socks of, and unfortunately I'm not a quick crafter as I can't help but put detail on my projects.

Following on from last Friday's post where I told you that my Daughters best friend Megan was on life support, just to update you she is now off life support, which is a relief, but we are unsure at the moment of the extent of damage, so please still keep praying.

Today's card is Willow with Champagne, available from Crafts and Me. Remember to read the note on the Whiff of Joy stamps on the site.



She is coloured with copics. I have cut out a circle and used a martha stewart corner punch to create the lacy doilie effect. The Happy Birthday sentiment is computer generated and all the flowers are a mixture of wild orchid crafts and stash.



3 comments:

  1. Hello Tracy I am so pleased to hear your Daughters friend is now off life support my thoughts are with you and their family.
    You have been busy not enough hours in the day are there. I love the colourful card and what you have done with the Martha Stewart Punch.
    Good luck with your netball tournamont!
    Luv Teresax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey this is so pretty and your colouring is gorgeous.I hope your daughters friend makes a full recovery she will be in my thoughts.
    God luck with the netball and you will have to let us me know your ebay id so we can check out your sale :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Tracey, love the colours you've used very pretty. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx