Thursday 17 June 2010

An easel post it holder

Good evening! Hope you're all enjoying the gorgeous weather we're having! I've been in a right muddle this week with seeing my eldest DD off to Crete and dealing with my youngest DD who's 2 in a weeks time and her antics, you really DONT want to know!!

I've been literally drained this week with her and asked Teresa for the week off as I wasnt feeling too creative and been run off my ickle legs, of course she said yes being Teresa but today it was really nice out, the kids found some old toys I'd stashed so they were like 'new' to them and were having a ball so I managed to come up with this :D

Its an easel card combined with a post it note holder so it will last a long time for the recipient as the post it part is easily replaceable. I have used the image "It's my Birthday" by sweet pea stamps available at Crafts & Me (They also have some fab new stamp plates in this week and some very exciting news Photobucket so go have a looksie!)

Image is coloured with promarkers with glamour dust on the wings, sakura stardust pens and stickles on the flowers. Its had a spray or three of pearl glimmer mist and added lots of sticky gems - there I feel better after my mans card hehe!
The post it holder opens up and can be replaced when you've run out :)







Thanks for looking x

Vixykins

6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful easel card and a brilliant idea so you can keep your creation on view and not storing away when the occasion is over.
    Thank you Vix for managing to do this post with all that you have going on.
    Luv Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love your creation with this beautiful image and such pretty details. I love to make these post-it holders and this one is just amazing!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Vix this is beautiful,gorgeous colours and i love all the sparkle.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the colours and your embellishments. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, and you had lost your Mojo???????? Fab Hun, just love it. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx