Tuesday 6 July 2010

COUNTDOWN FOR TOMORROW YEAH!!!!

Hello all my friends out there, I am so excited it is finally here!!! I am releasing two of Crafts and Me very own range of unmounted rubber stamps tomorrow by the wonderful artists Hannah Lynn & Molly Harrison. I have had them made using the best quality thick rubber I could find, and I hope you love them as much as I do?
Here is one more of Hannah's images for you to see....


Here is another one of Molly's images for you to see...



Also, don't forget our next challenge #8 starts tomorrow.
Luv Teresa x

5 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo how excited are you Teresa i cant wait either lol, and i must just say so that all you girlies out there no that they are excellent quality thick rubber. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly Harrison's images are so wonderful !!!
    Just can't wait to colour one of them...
    Hugs and congrats for this new range of stamps !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Teresa

    Gorgeous images and I can testify that they are FAB quality and lovely clear stamped images, I have just inked up my Molly Harrison stamp and am just going to colour it in.

    Thanks once again for sending it to me whoohoo!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh they look so dreamy and just shouting to be inked up Teresa.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to be able to get my hands on them!!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx