Wednesday 7 July 2010

WHOOOOOOO! THEIR HERE!!!!!!!

Good morning everyone,

Please ignore previous newsletter as I put on the wrong date.

Today is the launch of my very own stamp range whooooo.

I have two ranges released today by international artists Hannah Lynn and Molly Harrison bringing you their magical fantasy images, I fell in love as soon as I saw these and I hope you will too!

I have had these made in the best quality thick rubber I could find, as us crafters like a good quality stamp don't we?

Please forgive me if some of your 1st orders are not in bags I am waiting for them to turn up there is still a possibility they could arrive today, something always doesn't go to plan.

I am giving my newsletter readers 10% off of these stamps for 1 week only 7th-14th July or until stocks last only if you enter the code fantasy at the checkout.

I would love you to email me some of your creations for me to show on customer submission days and for me to put some in the gallery to give other crafters ideas for their cards.



I hope you like them

Luv Teresa xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow the 1st stamp is to die for, how stunning.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa cannot wait for my stamps to arrive I was stalking your shop this morning to get some of these AMAZING stamps. Love the artists so much scope for lots of scrummy stamps hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very nice but that first one is stunning. I'm not into fairy type things but I may just have to have that. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so gorgeous ! My favorite is the second, but all those are beautiful !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx