Saturday 7 August 2010

Bee Happy



I hope you are all enjoying the new Sara Burrier stamps as much as I am. As promised I have a card using one this week. This duo is called " Thumbelina faith" I have coloured her with pencils but I only have cheap children's ones I really need to upgrade lol. You can get your hands on Thumbelina HERE from Crafts and me.
I love all the entries so far for the current Crafts and Me challenges we have a colour combo of green and purple and make sure you check it out if you haven't yet as the prize is as always brilliant and you still have time to take part :D

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Amy i love the image i've not coloured mine yet. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card the colouring and shading is lovely,
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx