Tuesday 14 September 2010

Fantasy Art Collection



Oh does,nt time fly i,ve been so busy this week i hadn,t realised it was tuesday and my turn to showcase a stamp from the Crafts and me Store on the blog.
Do you ever regret having a great idea, well i havent really but i,m rather pooped because of it.My dear Mum who is now living on her own as we lost my Dad nearly 2 years ago has gone to stay with my sister in Ireland for 2 weeks and i had this brainwave to decorate her lounge and thats what me and hubby have been doing for the past 4 days,I have done a feature wall with some fab wallpaper and matching painted walls.Thing is she hasn,t a clue so hope she likes it LOL!!!!

Onto my card I have used this fab stamp from this set=
ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection sheet 14 available HERE at the Crafts and Me Store.
Items used Papers are DCWV,Promarkers to colour,Sweetpea Sentiment,Nesties dies and label,Martha Stewart punch,Ribbon and pearls from my stash.

Tomorrow sees the start of a brand new challenge over on the Crafts and Me challenge Blog Thankyou to everyone who joined in with AMY,s challenge #12 GEMS and SPARKLE.I do hope you can join us again.
(hugs)
TRISH (-:

2 comments:

  1. Trish this is a really pretty card so feminene with beautiful colours. I love the delicate lace look.
    What a lovely daughter to give her mum a fantastic surprise, I am sure she will love what you have done for her.
    Love Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card, great colors !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx