Sunday 28 November 2010

Melody Shopping

Good afternoon folks its Gina here just popped on to show you a card i made with one of the new Melody range of stamps that are available HERE at Crafts and Me and you will get 10% off if you are registered for the news letter, the stamp i've used is called Melody shopping isn't she just so pretty.



I've left this card very simple which is unusual for me but i'm a bit pushed for time at the mo but i quite like it oh and whilst i'm here don't forget the Crafts and Me Challenge its HERE and the theme is snow fortunately we haven't got any yet lol.
Any way i hope you enjoy the rest of your day and stay warm lol.


2 comments:

  1. Gina a pretty card I love the colours, I wish my quick cards looked like this.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's really pretty even though it's rushed work. Pink is perfect, this card reminds me of that show Legally blonde =)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx