Monday 28 February 2011

Making A Wish

Hi everyone hope you've all had a lovely jubbly weekend.
Well today is my day to show you a card using a stamp from Crafts & Me.
I did have another card all done using a different stamp but I cannot remember at all what I've done with it... I have been doing it all weekend putting things down & then not remembering where I've put it!! Apparently they say its called getting older......nerrrrr it cant be that.....I'm just erm.....tired yeah thats the word.
Anyway I was getting myself in such a tizz so instead I threw another card together well not literally threw lol.
So here is 'Making A Wish' by Jasmine Becket-Griffith.
I absolutely love this colour combo my daughter's bedroom is gonna be the same colour...pink & black.

She is coloured with Copics & Promarkers. Sprinkling of glitter was added to her wings & silver stickles were added to the fairy's wings. White gel pen was also used to do some highlighting streaks in her hair & also a gold gel pen in places too.

The ribbon & lace are from my stash. The paper is from Pink Petticoat 'Perfect Papers' the gingham I think might be Nitiwits. All pink & black card used is A4 card from The Paper Mill.

The flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts & I sprayed it with Gold Glimmer Mist here to give that bit of sparkle. The black roses are from Crafty Emma's.

The inside is decorated to compliment the front.
Well I hope you like my card today. Dont forget there is a bit of time left to enter our Challenge here, so if you have wings to show us then come fly to us all you pretties out there.
Pop back tomorrow for some more DT yumminess.
Thank you so much for stopping by huge hugs to you all mmwah
huggles
xoxoxoxoxox
Edited to add....sorry peeps I hadnt realised there was a card made yesterday using this stamp......really really sorry!!!

8 comments:

  1. Awww, Vicky, it's absolutely stunning, chick. All your cards are gorgeous and yeah, I'm like you... I've run out of words! ;)

    Hugs, Meesh. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Vicky I think she looks gorgeous in any colour doesn't she. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Vicky - this is breathtaking :)

    Stunning card with absolutely gorgeous details and the image is so beautiful in strong and pale colours and always looks so different.

    Fabulous flower and gorgeous gingham too

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Vicky, she is absolutely STUNNING!! I love the pale pink with the black. It really makes this image pop and I love her black hair and all the details to added to it. Simply Gorgeous. I have her colored and now all I need to do is create a card with her. I am loving all my new stamps and I'm finding it hard to put them down. I hope you are doing good.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Vicky amazing colouring, the black hair really makes it pop off the page
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Vicky, love all the embellishments and my stamp is waiting to be inked. Hugs Trcy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorjuss card and I love the colour scheme too. You have really inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness.. this is FANTASTIC!!!! LOVE the image and your coloring is fab! The embellishments and your choice of papers is perfect as is the design of your card! Absolutely gorgeous!!!
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx