Friday 18 March 2011

Introducing Karina

Good Morning Peeps!
Today I would like to say a BIG welcome and thank you to the lovely Karina for joining our wonderful team of girls with her artistic flair and wonderful cards I am sure she will give us lot's of inspiration for our own cards.

Over to Karina,

Hi everybody, Karina here today, with my very first post here at the Crafts and Me Stamps Blog. I'm still so excited and over the moon that I was asked by Teresa to be a part of her very new Digi Team. I was jumping up and down here and felt and still feel sooooooo happy Thank you so much again, Teresa, for have chosen me.




I'm living in Switzerland together with my partner Kurt and our three furry cat friends. I love to craft since I can remember and tried out several stuff. But my big passion is stamping since some years. I am fascinated about the huge variety of images and stuff to work with. And since I started blogging about two years ago, it opened so many other sides to me; meeting many lovely alike thinking peoples around the world and never lost inpirations for new creations since. Another passion of me is photography.

For the first card I am sharing with you I have chosen an image with which I fell in love from the first second I saw her at the Crafts and Me Shop. It is Noon by the wonderful artist Sara Burrier and you can find her here. Isn't she so darling with all those squirrels surrounding her?

When I created this card I let myself inspiring by the actual challenge going on at Crafts and Me Challenges with a photo inspiration as a theme with texture as an additional. And hey, you won't miss it, as there is a one year celebration of the Challenge blog!! Woohoo!!! And as additional prize Teresa is giving 8 digis to a separate draw by Random.org.



Well, thank you peeps for taking a look. Have a wonderful rest of the week everyone!

Hugs, Karina

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Karina, and in my favourite colour too! Love how you coloured her. She really looks devine. Loooove the lace too. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Crafts & Me team hun. Love love love your card your colouring is fantastic I love this image & you've coloured her beautifully.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karina I just love the pastel tones on your card and your colouring on her dress folds are lovely.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Karina! Wow.. this is a GORGEOUS card!!! LOVE everything about it, especially the soft colors and beautiful coloring!
    {hugs} Sylvia
    PS: schön, noch jemand deutschsprachigen hier im Team zu haben! *juhu*
    D.h. falls Du nicht aus der französisch- oder italiensch-sprachigen Schweiz kommst *räusper* ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Karina to the Crafts and Me team.
    This card is gorgeous,fabulous colouring .
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your DT post and wow what a fabulous card!! Just a perfect image on such a beautiful design!! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is so pretty and welcome to Crafts and Me design team. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Karin, How exciting I get to work with you on 2 DT's. Congrats!!! I really love how soft she looks on this card. You have colored her beautifully.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that's gorgeous! This stamp is why I found the shop (someone else had colored it and I *needed* it!) :D
    Your coloring is even more fantastic! Can't wait to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx