Tuesday 8 March 2011

Moonlight Whispering





Good Morning hope you are all well,I am working overtime this week so not much time to craft till sunday.Todays Tuesday and my turn to showcase a Crafts and Me stamp.My card today has one of the older SWEETPEA stamps ching-chou kuik's MOONLIGHT WHISPERING it,s Instock and Available HERE at the CRAFTS and ME Store.I love this stamp and havent inked it up for a while.I thought i,d have a change and do something different than a square card so i got out my Hougie Board project book and had a go at The Art Deco or V card and heres the result.It starts of as a piece of A4 card and makes and A5 card. I quite like the result.I also had a go at distressing and went to town as i got some Distress inks and Blending tools at Stamperama in february and think it came out alright for my 1st go! I have sprayed it all over with Pearl Glimmer mist also available at The Crafts and me Store HEREit doesn,t show up too good in the 1st 2 pics but you can see it in the 3rd closeup pic.
Dont forget to enter the Crafts and Me Challenge set by the my lovely Teamie Vix and the theme is UNDER THE SEA) so you can get out all those fab Sweetpea mermaids.You have another week to get yours linked up.
Ta ra for now.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

4 comments:

  1. Blinking nora shug this is fabulous you know me & sweet pea them & Teresa's stamps I could drool over all day. This is bleeding gorgeous hun & what a fantastic job with the inks you have done.....bloody awesome....ooops I mean ooooh marvelous girly!!! Love the colours.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish this is georgous I love the colours fantastic job and your 1st try what will the next one be like then, and guess what I have the same easel.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG such nice colors, very nice creation !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trish, this is Gorgeous. I LOVE the warm colors you used and the whole design is beautiful. Her hair looks awesome.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx