Thursday 28 April 2011

Sara Burrier - May

Evening all! I'm in the middle of a BBQ as we have visitors staying so before I slope off and hit the cherry lambrini I thought I'd post this beauty which is a soon to be release digi by Sara Burrier called May. Isn't she gorgeous, I'm loving Sara's latest works they're stunning! Have a look at the other digis Crafts & Me has to offer soon and keep a look out for these being available SOON!

I coloured her multi coloured pastels adding glitter details to the stars and wings with a rainbow of butterflies from a martha stewart punch also available here.

Hope you like her too :)


5 comments:

  1. Oooh this is gorgeous Vix I am loving this image & love that you have done the card white to make her srand out more. Gorgeous colours. Hope you had a fab bbq & have a few drinks for me hun lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh she is amazing and i love the rainbow of colours you have used Teresa hunny. very very pretty

    sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, sweet rainbow colors, love your card !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hun I don't like her I LOVE her!! I need to get this one in my collection can't wait to see the others.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I recognise this ard, lol, gorgeous hun and better in reality! Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx