Saturday 23 July 2011

Celtic Angel

Hey Sweet friends!

Finally i got the time to upload my card. So sorry i`m late. I ususally work in the mornings at saturdays but several of our workers are on holiday so i had to work the evening shift. O`boy was it crappy to work late on a saturday evening.

For my card i have used a new image designed by Sara Burrier. It`s called Celtic Angel, and you can find it right here. I noticed that Karina used the same image for her card yesterday, lol. I just hope you don`t get bored with it too soon, hahaha. Karina did an incredible job on her card. But still, mine looks completely different. I allways find it scary to post after Karina course her colouring skills are just fantastic. So she really sets the standard, lol. Well anyway here is my card.


I have kept it real clean and simple this time. I wanted the main focus on the gorgeous image. Hope you like my card.


I also, just real quick, want to show you the card i made for the last digi-team challenge. This is also an image designed by Sara Burrier. It is called Shitake and Oregano, and you can find it right here. This is also one of the brand new ones.


Well, thats all from me for this time. See you at the next challenge hosted by the digi-team. If you haven`t entered the "add a flower" challenge over at the challenge blog, please be sure to do so.

Have a nice weekend you all!

Hugs...Mona

1 comment:

  1. I am soo "IN LOVE with your creations and images.. I just purchased 2 digi and got them all colored up on my Blog..
    Would love a chance to be a GDT one day.. hehehe
    Your Angel card is soo "Beautiful"

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx