Sunday 17 July 2011

Making a Wish Fairy

Good evening folks I'm so late with this as we have had visitors since early this morning and they have only just gone lol.

Anyways I have a couple of resent projects to show you the first one is one of the samples I made for Teresa for the show soon the image is Angel you can get her HERE.



The second card is the one I made for last weeks challenge the Stamp is Make a Wish Fairy and you will find her HERE I think she is beautiful and she is indeed one of my all time favs.



Well that's it folks don't forget the new challenge at Crafts and Me Challenges and this weeks theme is Summer! I don't know quite what's happened to ours with the horrendous weather we've had today.

Bye for now and enjoy your evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx