Sunday 7 August 2011

Happy Sunday

Good morning everyone Mina here just popping on to wish you a happy Sunday and show you a couple of cards...the first is one of the sample I made for the Stamparama show on the 14th August, I was lucky enough for Teresa to send me this amazing Art Deco stamp, isn't she just stunning...the bottom card is my card for the last digi teams challenge...this image is a Sara Burrier digi called Truth, I love this beautiful angel and she would be wonderful for Christmas too, all the details of these are on blog as always...right now I will leave you in peace to enjoy the rest of your Sunday
Mina xxx

3 comments:

  1. yes Mina the Art deco stamp is stunning I love these art deco images they make bvery classy cards
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mina! You did an absolutely amazing job on this art deco stamp. I just love it! Your second card is absolutely gorgeous too. Love the paper you have used. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mina, great cards, I love that art deco stamp, so elegant, and the paper on the 2nd one is very pretty. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx