Thursday 18 August 2011

Thank you everyone and NEW Release news

Hello Everyone,
Now we are all rested from the show at Stevenage Stamperama, I want to thank all of you who came to our stand to say hello, it was lovely to see our regulars and lot's of new faces too.
Tracy was swamped with people all day watching her demonstrate and getting tips on colouring etc.
I also want to give the d.t's behind the scene a very big THANK YOU for all their hard work making all the example cards in preparation for the show.
My granddaughter Jayd came along to help for the 1st time and thoroughly enjoyed it and was amazed how busy it was there.
I will be posting some pics when I get them from Christy my Daughter, who was just as responsible in planning the day as me and she was also the photographer of our pics.

I will be adding our NEW ART DECO images within the next couple of days to the store with 10% off for Newsletter readers, there are 8 new stunning images to buy, and they are only £4.25 each but with the 10% off you will be paying just £3.83 per each.
So please keep popping in the store so you don't miss out.

Teresa x

1 comment:

  1. What a pity the show was a bit far for me!! Would have loved to have met you and Tracy in person and get some valuable tips off Tracy with her outstanding colouring skills!! Glad you had a good time. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx