Thursday 22 September 2011

New Creations


Hi everyone, Angela here and today is my day to share my newest creations with you.  For my first card I used one of the NEW Digi's by Hannah Lynn called "Miss Mirabelle" and you can get her HERE at Crafts and ME.

 I used a lot of Tim Holtz Alterations dies, Distressing inks, Embossing folders, Glossy Accents in a crackle finish.



For this one I used one of the NEW Art Deco rubber stamps called " Glamour" and you can find her HERE.


Here is the card I made for our last rubber Team Challenge.  I used a rubber stamp by Hannah Lynn called "Aussie Girl".



 I hope you have a great rest of the week and go check out our new Crafts and Me Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Stunning and beautiful cards
    Angela
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZER absolutely stunning creations and such gorgeous images! Think I need to have a little shop hehe. Lotsa luv, hugs (GDT) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, stunning cards and I love the tones you have used,
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous work Angela. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual your cards rock! Totally loooove them all. Awesome colouring as usual too. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx