Thursday 6 October 2011

Birthday Girl


 Sorry for such a short post but I have so much going on that I am going to have to make this fast. 

Meet Hannah Lynn's "Birthday Girl", Unmounted Rubber Stamp. I love this image.  I think she is soooo cute. I used some Basic Grey DP, Spellbinders Die, wired plaid Ribbon, Fiskars punch and emboss Border Punch, Jewel Brads.
Here is a close up of this sweet Little birthday girl.


I colored her with copics and outlined her with C2 and CO copic markers to give her even more pop.

  I also added some dimension with pop dots behind the image.


 Here is my creation for our last Rubber Challenge using one of Jasmine Beckett-Griffith's rubber images called "Vivid Wings".

I actually created this card for one of my very close friends as her birthday has just pasted.


The Digi DT Girls has a new challenge for you over at the Crafts and Me Challenge blog.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get a chance to play along in our challenge this week.

3 comments:

  1. ain't it just gorgeous ?
    I simply adore the way you combine colours and adorn your cards ..lovely work
    Love
    Kalindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both gorgeous cards and love the images and colour's are fabulous
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are simply amazing! Love the gorgeous colours you have used for the images. Fab job, hunni! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx