Sunday 30 October 2011

Blessed...

Good morning everyone Mina here...its my turn to show you a gorgeous digi, I only have one to show you this week as I made a tutorial during the week which I hope you enjoyed...so I only have the beautiful Blessed digi stamp by Sara Burrier to show you...I love this sweet little girl don't you and thought she was perfect in these colours...I coloured her with distress inks and thought these colours were just perfect for her and you wont believe it but these paper are just scraps from my scrap box...see you never know what you have until you look do you...right I know this is a quick visit but have a wonderful Sunday everyone
Mina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx