Saturday 22 October 2011

A gothic romance

This stunning lady is called beauty and I really think she is :D you can get her HERE from Crafts and Me. I couldn't resist giving her a bit of gothic twist with the black dress and black roses. I have coloured her with promarkers which are HERE at Crafts and Me.


This next card you might well have seen as it was my card for the last Crafts and me Rubbah team challenge. I just can not get enough of this ladies hair!! She is called Genevieve (grab her HERE) I have coloured her again with promarkers but also added some sparkle to her wings with sakura stardust then glazed them so she really sparkles.




There is still time to enter the current Crafts and Me challenge which is a colour combo of pink, blue and green. And if you have ever wanted to join us on the DT there is a GDT call so why not try out just hop over to the Crafts and Me blog.

3 comments:

  1. GOrgeous cards, both of them. Love the colouring! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, these are georgous I love Beauty in those colours so pretty, and you know I adore Genevieve she is ready for Autumn with the colours you have chosen.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx