Saturday 15 October 2011

Halloween

Hey everyone!

My first card today is a Halloween card. It`s probabely the last one i do this season, lol. I am not a huge fan of Halloween, lol. The image i have used is a Hannah Lynn design, called Pricilla. You can find her right here. I am really happy with how the dress turned out. Not that it is so good technically but i love how that green colour turned out, lol


The lace flower i made myself. I think it fit well with the card.


My second card is the sample card i made for the last digi challenge. The image is called Lady of Opal, and is available right here.

I made this card in a vintage/shabby chic style. I just love the soft colours.



Well...I`m not gonna say so much more about my cards. I`ll just let you decide what you tink about them.

The girls at the Rockin` Rubbah Team has a colour challenge going on. Our lovely Amy has set the challenge and she wants you to use orange somewhere on your creation. Perfect for the season, don`t you think? So hop on over to the challenge blog and join in.

Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Mona, you've captured the ruffles of Priscilla's gown perfectly! And, your Lady of Opal is just beautiful. Your cards look fantastic! ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgous Mona, Priscilla's gown looks to die for and I love the shabby chic look on Lady of Opal.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx