Thursday 20 October 2011

Lady of Garnet



Hi everyone. Today I have a card to share with you using one of Sarah Burrier's images called "Lady of Garnet". I colored her with copics E70,E71,E74,E79 and V0000.


Here is a close up.


Here is my last Rubber Challenge creation.


Here is the tag detached from the card.


Sorry to cut it so short but these last few days my nights have been taken up with helping the kids do a TON of homework and projects. It seems like here lately my craft time has been little to none.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. WOW Angela your work is amazing Hun! Great colouring. Absolutely luv these. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya sweetie
    your card has blow me away, what a perfect coloring and such a great image
    the tag is super but not my favorite color hunni, and again such a cute image
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela and her fabulous colouring, wow i'm in admiration, always ! :-))
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx