Saturday 1 October 2011

A try at steampunk

Hey Peeps!

How are you doing? I understand that you are so lucky to have fantastic weather over in the UK. I`m sooo envious right now. Well i hope you all enjoy it! For my card today i have tried out for a steampunk look. I haven`t done much of this earlier, so i`m not sure if i succeeded. Hope you will give me some constructive critisism, lol.


I`m not sure if it shows too well but i have used a copper metallic pen on some of the details. And i think it looked kinda cool, lol. The image is called "Miss Mirabelle" and it is available in the Crafts and Me Store


That`s all from me this time. I hope you liked my card. Teresa has just released some new digis in the shop, so hop on over and check them out, lol. Have a great weekend everyone, and don`t forget to enter the rubbah challenge going on over at the challenge blog at the moment! The theme is Flowers, so this should be an easy one, lol. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Steampunk Mona...love the image and the clock die...I just posted my first SP yesterday..they are quite fun to do...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mona, I love her eyeliner and the blue hue to her hair is gorgeous. I love this Digi image. One of my favorites. Beautifully colored.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mona this is beautiful i love the image and she is so beautifully coloured. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx