Monday 14 November 2011

Christmas with Hannah Lynn by the sea............

Hello how are you all? Hope you've all had a chillaxing weekend.  I REALLY need to get a crack on crimbo cards & I went into the hobbit & found this image. I coloured her & glittered her& the poinsettia's just before my break but then completely forgot about her........so here she is now finally on a card.
This is 'Christmas Eve Mermaid' by the fabulous Hannah Lynn exclusive to Crafts & Me Store, I coloured her the same colours as Hannah had for hers.

Instead of decorating the inside to match the front I have lined the back with another sheet of card so it feels as strong as the front.....the fronts always feel stronger cus they have so many layers on them. I've then added a sheet of thick paper & part-stamped the image & then added a sentiment.
I coloured her with Copics..........not sure of colours tho. The sky I actually forgot about til I had made my card & then last minute I stuck my finger into some 'Metallic Rub-On' & rubbed it in the background.

This is the card I did for our current challenge 'Birthdays' which you can enter here.

This is 'Orchid Of The Night' by Molly Harrison........this is my fave Molly stamp I just love it!!!

This image is a Sweet Pea stamp & its 'Love Is Gone' by Ching Chou-Kuik this is my fave Sweet Pea stamp. This image was requested for an Anniversary card for a man to his wife as she fell in love with this image when she saw me colouring it.

This is the card I made........she loved it so much she cried bless her!!! Wooden heart I painted with white paint then added a touch of crackle glazing.
All other details on my blog here.

There are new shipping charges over at the Crafts & Me Store which you can check out here.

Well thats it from little old me, thanks for popping by peeps huge hugs to you all
xoxoxoxox

4 comments:

  1. WOWZER Vicky! Stunning work as always Hun, luv them all. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Vicky...each and everyone of them...fabulous images and colouring...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning and beautiful cards
    Vicky
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow youre back with a bang!! Love the insert on 1s one, very clever! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx