Friday 16 December 2011

Introducing our new artist Zindy Nielsen and her beautiful images

Good evening everyone and a Merry Christmas to you all from us at Crafts and Me,

I am back at last after losing internet and email access from changing telephone and broadband suppliers, I have been far from happy as I was promised it would not affect my internet.
I would like to thank all my customers who carried on ordering with these problems going on.

On a much happier note we have just foumd out my Daughter Christy after having her scan is having a baby Boy next year, so I will be a new Nan to two beautiful Grandson's I have already got two girl Granddaughters, so two of each.

*****************************************************

We are very lucky to have the lovely artist Zindy Nielsen joining us exclusively here at Crafts and Me with her beautiful images of Females and fantasy, made into deeply etched red rubber stamps.

Here is a little Bio and picture from Zindy introducing herself to you all, folowed by the images



My name is Zindy Stine Desirée Nielsen. I live in beautiful Copenhagen, Denmark.

I have been drawing on and off since I was a little girl. It wasn't till I was in my early 20's I realized this was what I wanted to do with my life.

I love everything drawing especially fantasy and emotive motives, anything that speaks to me. I mainly draw females, portraits and occasionally cats.

I am very inspired by my emotions and always have been. Especially sadness and love as those are the most powerful emotions to me. I also find inspiration in nature and music.

I love to work in many mediums, such as ink, colour pencils and pastels but my favourite medium is without a doubt charcoal as you can achieve such softness and darkness with it.

____________

Best Wishes,
Zindy



Catching Snowflakes
*New* Catching Snowflakes Unmounted Rubber Stamp
Believe

*New* Heaven Unmounted Rubber Stamp


First Snow

*New* First Snow Unmounted Rubber Stamp
Red Riding Hood
*New*Red Riding Hood Unmounted Rubber Stamp
I am sure you will love them as much as I do, pop over to the store HERE to purchase.

Teresa x

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous sweetie especially the Believe hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what fabulous, romantic images from Zindy! And congratulations to you on your new grandson next year!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx