Sunday 19 February 2012

Happy Sunday...

Good morning everyone and Happy Sunday to you all, I hope your having a wonderful weekend...its my turn today to show some of the amazing new digis from Crafts and Me...Im loving the new ones arent you?...such beautiful images to colour and play with...my first card is using a stunning Sara Burrier digi called Forest Guardian, how amazing is that image...I teamed it up with some lush Graphic45 paper and kept the image very soft and distressed it with distress inks...the second is another Sara Burrier image and this one is called Chrysanthemum...this time I teamed this beauty up with some fabulously yummy Fancy Pants paper...I would love to know what you think of the new digis and if you love them as much as me, all the details of my cards can be found on my blog as always...Have a wonderful day everyone and I hope the weather is kind to you
Mina xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love that first one... and your coloring is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mina these cards are just exquisite. I like the pale fawn one the best, your bows are beautiful and the images so serine. Lovely cards.
    Well Done
    Elaine.W

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 lovely creations Mina !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx