Saturday 17 March 2012

Cali girl and Birth of Twilight

Morning everyone Sara here with a couple of cards to show you first up I've used the very beautiful Cali girl from Hannah Lynn she is a new digi release this month along with lots of other stunning images , I've coloured her with copics and couldn't resist going ultra girlie with lashings of pink and pearls she was so much fun to colour I will be printing another out to try out a different  hair colour very soon !! 


my second card is from last weeks with wings digi challenge , I used Birth of Twilight  by Sara Burrier and again coloured with copics ,I love anything by Sara but this is one of my favourites she is just so beautiful and delicate don't you think 


Hope you liked my choice of images today you can get them both at the Crafts and Me store now and 
there are more pics and details over on my blog if you fancy a peek 

thanks so much for looking 
hugs sara x x x

2 comments:

  1. Sara - these are both just stunning!! Gorgeous colouring and love the soft vintage colouring!! Awesome embellies too!! Hugs, Juliexx (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful cards! Love the gorgeous colouring--the pink hair is stunning :) and the flowers on both are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx