Saturday 3 March 2012

Fairy sunset

Hi everyone :D
I hope you are all having a great weekend. I have a couple of cards for you this week and I am going for some oldies but goodies :D For my first card I have used the beautiful Fairy sunset (you can get her HERE) I have coloured her with pencils for a change. The paper is from memory box Fernbrae set and I have used a swirl stamp on the edges to give a bit more effect.


My second card is the one I made for the current Crafts and Me challenge that is to use lace. I have used the brilliant Kraftin' Kimmie "Nerissa" stamp HERE. I have coloured her with promarkers.


Huge hugs

Amy xx

1 comment:

  1. Amy these are two lovely cards you have coloured the shine into their hair a treat.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx