Monday 5 March 2012

Manic Mondays

Hello all our lovely friends how are you all? Yes you have the pleasure of my company today ;0) & yes I'm running late..........its one of those manic mondays, so I'm just gonna get on with the job in hand.
Well the other day I was playing with my digi images, yes I know I'm on the Rubbah Team...........but I had played...........so wanted to show you all. I loaded up a few images in my art program deciding which would be the most perfect images to crops & this one is amongst my favourite..................
This beautiful image is of course 'Lady Of Opal' by Sara Burrier. I sooooooooo love her hair I'm fanatic about colouring hair & skin, hair is my absolute favourite thing to colour.

Now pop on over to here to see the image in full then you will see how I have cropped her but I have also mirrored her so she faces the opposite direction..........I think she looks like a different digi image lol.
She was of coloured with my copics & I glittered her wings up with shimmer glitter.
This is the card I made for the current challenge which is 'Pretty In lace' set by moi lol. There is still plenty of time to join in peeps.............go on I know you lurve lace!! The image is of course 'Butterfly Keeper' by Hannah Lynn which is a rubber stamp, this was my 1st ever Crafts & Me stamp & is still 1 of my most favourite stamp of all time. Both of these images today are from & exclusive to Crafts & Me.

Well thats it from me peeps thank you soooooooo much for stopping by, I hope you like what I've made.
Lotsa squishy hugs to all
Vicky xoxoxox

4 comments:

  1. Love what you have done with lady of opal she does look so different and her hair wow! I wish my hair looked as shiny as this.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning hun, drop dead gorjuss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you colour, but that hair on Lady of Opal, it's absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a FANTASTIC crop! I like that image - but now (with your cropping & coloring) I *love* it!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx