Thursday 12 April 2012

Lady of the stars

Hey sweet peeps!

Mona here again. Today i want to share a couple of cards with you. For my first card i have used an image from Sara Burrier called Lady of the stars. Available here. She is a total beauty. I just love the folds on her dress. I actually messed up the colouring but luckely i managed to fix it, lol. Phew....



For our last digi-challenge i used an image from Hannah Lynn. This one is called Love letter and is available right here. I have also used one of the gorgeous digi papers also available in the Crafts and Me shop, here.


Well...That`s all from me today. Be sure to  check out the new challenge hosted by the Rubbah Team over at the challengeblog. There are some real stunners so i`m sure you`ll get lots of inspiration to join in the challenge too, lol.

Happy crafting everyone!


1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx