Friday 11 May 2012

3 to share :)

Afternoon all!  Vix stopping by to show you some I've made recently :))

First up is the gorgeous Lady Liberty which some of you may have seen on our Facebook group.  She finally made it onto a card lol!  Do you do that, colour images in and pop them in a pot for another time?  I do it all the time as I've got the memory of a goldfish and remember I have to make a card usually the night before eeeek!
Speaking of goldfish, I'm unimpressed with my Miss Mookins.  Have been cleaning my goldfish tank out today and transferred them to a small tank on the floor whilst I gave their tank and top to bottom clean and whilst I was out of the room getting water Miss Mookins decided to go fishing and has hurt my ickle gold one.  It was lying on the floor with scales knocked off and Miss Moo said He's "Sleeping"  Aaaaargh!!!  I moved him back to the big tank and left him for a couple of hours and he's perked up again now with just some missing scales phew!  I rescued him from the school fair a couple of years ago so I'm quite fond of him lol!


Anyway this gorgeous young lady is Lady Liberty by Hannah Lynn coloured with promarkers.  I just kept it simple as I just wanted to image to speak :)



Next upis the cute Hope by Sara Burrier.  I won some pan pastels and wanted to play with some clouds so flicked through my images and thought YES this is the one!  I removed the wording off the balloon and coloured with promarkers and used the pan pastels to do the clouds.




And a final one to share which is Dancing Willow by Whiff of Joy (Rubber stamp)  Again coloured with promarkers and added the dotty technique around which is great for the party type images and also if you've gone over the lines you can use that to hide it ;)

To do that technique just start with your darkest spots nearest the image and work outwards to your lightest colours in a RANDOM way, dont put any order on at all :)



Well toodle pip, I'm off to make dinner, we're having our favourite picky dinner so its like a hot picnic with scampi, ribs, sausage rolls, indian bites, spring rolls etc :))


5 comments:

  1. Ahhh, Vix . . . all three are stunning! Different and amazing. Beautiful work, as always! TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning cards hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and colouring. I've missed checking in and see I've missed some very gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely breathtakingly! Beautiful cards1!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx