Thursday 21 June 2012

April by Hannah Lynn

Good evening everyone!

I`m a bit late with this post today. Life got in the way this time, so sorry about that.

For my creation today i have used an image from Hannah Lynn called "April". Isn`t she gorgeous? Just look at that beautiful long and flowing hair. I just looove that about Hannah`s images. She is available here. She is coloured with ProMarkers. The list of colours you can find in my blog.



Usually i work best under pressure but this time i found that time was running away from me, lol. I wouldn`t claim that this one is amongst my best work, lol. But i`m pleased with the image. I`m still trying out some new colour combos for hair, and this is one of the new ones. I had a couple of mishaps butall in all i like the colour.


I also just want to show you the card i made for the previous digi challenge. Here i have used an image by Sara Burrier called "Hidden".  All the info on the colours you can find here.


This image is just sooo gorgeous and she is available here.


Yesterday the rubbah team started a new challenge over at the challenge blog. And yes it`s all our favourite challenge...Anything goes! So now it`s just for you to hop on over to the challengeblog and join in on the fun. Take care everyone!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Mona these are both stunning! beautiful colouring and details. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mona these are both amazing! Really love the beautiful details and you have coloured up April so beautifully - look at that amazing hair! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. both so stunning mona.beautiful colouring and designs :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mona . . . your April and Hidden images look fabulous on these gorgeous creations! TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx