Friday 8 June 2012

Chelsea + Casting Down

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here and today I have two cards to share with you. My first card is one using the amazing Casting Down by Sara Burrier. How gorgeous is this! Such a beautiful whimsical image and you know I love my fairies ;)

My second card you might remember from the challenge last week. It features one of the gorgeous new images Chelsea by Hannah Lynn! She was fun to colour and I think it looks like it is a purple and aqua week for me ;) 


Don't forget there is still the sale going on at the moment where you can pick up some stamps at great prices!:

THE ROYAL JUBILEE SALE
 UP TO 20% OFF
 ALL WOODEN, CLEAR, FOAM BACKED & MAGNETIC STAMPS
 MUST FINISH ON THE 9TH JUNE
 SO GRAB YOUR BARGAINS.


There is also the challenge this week which is nice and easy: Lace. Can't wait to see all of your beautiful creations!


5 comments:

  1. Alyce, your Casting Down Imagination and Chelsea look wonderful on these cards that are so beautifully layered and loaded with fabulous texture. TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Smokes! Fantastic cards Alyce. I just love all the layering and your colouring is just magnificent as usual. I reeeeally want to colour like you when i grow up, lol. Fab job as allways! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both gorgeous and beautiful cards,love the colour's and images
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. both fantastic alyce.your colouring is out of this world and stunning images ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card,i especially love the 2nd one,beautiful image n amazing colors:)
    Kavitha(GDT)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx