Saturday 21 July 2012

Just a little love

Hi everyone,
 I hope you are all having a great weekend. It started off so nice and sunny this morning it put me in a good mood :D
Have you seen the new artist that has join Crafts and Me? My card today is using one of the beautiful new images called Just a little Love I have coloured them with the following pro markers:
Skin: Saffron, Vanilla, Ivory
Hair: Gold, Canary, Aniseed
Tail: French Navy, True blue, Sky blue, Pastel blue
Sea horse: Olive green, Moss, Pear green
Background: Meadow green
You can get your promarkers from HERE at Crafts and Me

I created my own stamped background and drew on some stitching to finish it off.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Amy and love the colours superb! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Amy! Such amazing colouring..really great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning amy.i love your gorgeous design and beautiful colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx