Wednesday 8 August 2012

Babe in the Woods

Hi dear peoples out there, Karina here today. I want to show you two more projects I made with the new images by Robin Pushay. I really love them so much! No wonder they are all sold out at the moment. But I am sure Teresa will get them back in stock soon. Keep on watching for them!

The first one I show is 'Babe in the Woods'. Isn't this little fairy just so adorable? 

I coloured it with Copics. The background papers I used are from Prima.

Here on this pic below you can see the sparkling I added to her wings and the blue flowers.

The second card I show you today is the one I made for our last challenge where we wanted to see 'Green of Envy'. The image I used here is 'Just a little love'. And soooo sweet as well. Don't you think so? I just love how this little beautiful mermaid is cuddling the seahorse.

Here is a close up of the image as well. I coloured with Copics. and the papers I used for the background are a mix from the scrap drawer.

Have a wonderful day now! 
Hugs, Karina

4 comments:

  1. Wow, love that mermaid! Fantastic projects! Thanks for the inspiration! hugs, judit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely looove both of these. You have done an amazing colouring job. I can just sit here and stare for hours, lol. Beautifully done! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word this is STUNNING!!! :o)(GDT?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards Karina, so beautifully coloured. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx