Sunday 5 August 2012

Happy Sunday...

Good morning everyone I hope your all having a wonderfully restful relaxing weekend...its my turn to show you some stunning digis from Crafts and Me today...both my cards are from Sara Burrier today the first is the stunning Sara Burrier this is the stunning Larkspur ...Sara Burrier draws the most amazingly beautiful images dont you think...the second is called Poppy Princess, I coloured both of these beauties with my usual distress inks and all the details of the papers I used are on my blog as always...have a wonderful Happy Sunday everyone
Mina xxx

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful Mina! Such gorgeous layouts and love the soft tones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Favourite it the second one - it is so very delicate - totally delightful! I love the 'out of die cut' finish where the image doesnt end at the edge of the die cut circle.
    I would love to design for you - GDT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these images are awesome! And gorgeous designs! Would love to be a guest designer for a challenge or two!
    Hugs,
    Leslie (hopeful GDT)
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, came here via the shop and am so glad I did, x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx