Wednesday 5 September 2012

Birthdays

Hello everyone, Karina here today. Hope you are doing fine. Today I have only one creation to show you, the one I made for our last challenge where we had the theme Birthdays. As it was my own birthday last Sunday I was too busy to create a new one. But I hope you will like to see this one as well.



I was using Loves Me, Loves Me Not from Dollie James. I coloured her with Distress Inks. The paper was in my stash for a long time. I thought it would be perfect with this image. I wanted to keep my card simple as it would have been a pity to cover this colourful printed paper too much.

Just take a look at our new challenge just starting today from the Digi team. They want to see a flower. We look forward to see what you create.

Have a wonderful time everyone!
Hugs, Karina

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous karina.i love your pretty colours and belated Happy Birthday too hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karina
    I really like this card and I soooooo agree with you and leaving it simple for that paper to show thru. Love the coloring and fussy cut job you did with your image! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx