Tuesday 18 December 2012

Hannah Lynn Merry Mindy and Monica

Good morning all.Not long now until Christmas and i have a couple of later finishes at work this week .I can`t wait for Christmas Eve when i finish and get to chill with my family for 2 days.
So on to my cards for today, my first card is a Christmas card using one of the new release digital stamps.I have used the fabulous Merry Mindy by Hannah Lynn.

I kept the design quite simple as she is so gorgeous all on her own.

A close up.
 
My second card is the one i made for the current challenge at the Crafts and Me challenge.
You still have a little time to join in with the challenge and there will be a new challenge tomorrow morning.
For this card i have used the stunning Monica by Hannah Lynn.
 
 
Isn`t she beautiful and she looks gorgeous in any colour.
 
And another close up.
 
Thanks so much for looking and i would also like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas :D
Hugs Nic.xxx
 
 

2 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx