Sunday 6 January 2013

Happy Sunday...


Good morning everyone are you all recovered from the holiday season yet...I hope you had a brilliant Christmas and I wish you and those you love a wonderfully Happy New Year...its my turn to show you some Crafts and Me beauties today starting with the beautifully elegant Art Deco Esther Digital Stamp I coloured her with distress inks and paper pieced her stunning dress...my second card is using the beautiful Daffodil by Sara Burrier at Crafts and Me, with a bit of strategic placing of a punched snowflake to cover the Daffodil she is carrying I used her for a sparkly winter card...I love it when I have images I can use for any occasion don't you...all the details of my Crafts and Me cards are here on my blog...enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone and thanks for stopping by
Mina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx