Thursday 21 March 2013

Hope is a Thing With Feathers...

     Hello and Happy Thursday!  Ann Marie here to show you my inspiration card for today.  The first one is made with "Hope" by Sara Burrier.   You can find her in our store HERE. I have used some lovely vintage papers and embellishments to showcase this image.  She is colored with copic and touch twin markers.

     The second project I am sharing today is the one I made for our last "Ribbons and Lace" challenge that just ended.  I used "Unleash the Butterflies"  by Zindy Nelson.  Her images are so beautiful and fun to color up!  I also colored her with copics and touch twin markers.
     Yesterday, the "Dynamite Digi" team began their latest challenge, "Buttons and Bows".  Won't you hop on over to the Crafts and Me Challenge blog and take a look at the beautiful design team projects.  We look forward to seeing what you create!  Also make sure to check our latest "Challenge #124 Ribbons & Lace Winners and Top 3" also posted today!  Have a great weekend and thank for visiting!
xxx Ann Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx