Friday 29 March 2013

Two cards in lilac and blue tones..

Hi all! It`s Minna here and I`m going to show you a few cards today:) In  my first card I have used digistamp Cheshire Cat from Hannah Lynn collection.
I just noticed that both of my cards are made with using same tones, lilac and blue. Actually I love to make quite light cards, lol! Maybe you already have noticed that:)


And here is my second card which I made for our Crafts and Me Challenge with the theme buttons and bows. I have used digistamp Queen of Hearts from Hannah Lynn collection.


Wishing you a great day ♥
Minna

3 comments:

  1. Both beautiful cards Minna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful cards,wonderful designs and layouts,great images two.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx