Wednesday 17 April 2013

Unleash the Butterflies

Hello and good morning everyone! Karina here to show you some inspiration I recently made. This card you can see below I've made for our last challenge where we wanted to see Lace and Pearls. I made this card with one of the gorgeous new images by Zindy S.D. Nielsen. This beauty is 'Unleash the Butterflies'. I love this stamp so much. And so do quite some of you, too, as this wonderful stamp is currently out of stock. But please check back again as I am sure Teresa will have it back in stock soon.


Below you can see a close up of the image. Loved so much to colour her!! Did it with Copics. I added some crackle paint to the butterflies.


Have a wonderful day now. Thank you so much for looking.
Hugs, Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx