Thursday 20 June 2013

Hi..  Ann Marie here...Sorry I do not have a new card to show you today.. as we posted on the challenge blog, many of us are going through a bit of a busy stretch with our own lives, so challenges will be merged (digi and rubbah) for the summer months, after which we will get back to our normal schedule..I will show you the latest challenge card I made with the new Vintage images from Crafts and Me. This gorgeous image is printed on the new Stamping Linen with an inkjet printer. The detail is fabulous.

My first card is one I just created for the last Crafts and Me "Vintage" Challenge that I hosted.  It features a new digital vintage photo image, "Rose"  that I printed on the Stamping Linen that Teresa will be stocking shortly.

A close up view.. notice how every detail prints so flawlessly on the linen.. the beautiful deep greens, pinks and reds are so vibrant and the "frame" in the photo gives the image a 3-D effect.

Both teams will be back next Wednesday with another fabulous challenge. I will be back next week with a new creation that will hopefully inspire you to join us.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. GDT

    This is absolutely stunning. All the cards on this site are to be frank. I love the multi layers and all the vintage inspired embellishments. Truly aweing. BTW, where ot you buy your buy your linen? And did you print from an inkjet? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx